Recent Posts

Kerosene In Lantern Explodes, Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum In Delta State

Ikem Kate is a single mother of 2(boy & girl) presently in xygen battling with her life. She is from Ibusa, Delta State.

Her lantern exploded while she was trying to fill it. The fire burnt down her house and she lost her daughter to the inferno.

She's admitted at the NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL NNEWI, Anambra State. She's yet to know about the death of her child, so when you visit or call in don't console her about her child.

Her younger sister by name Ikem Vivian Ndudi is taking care of her at the hospital.

She is in need of financial assistance. See photos after the cut... But be *warned* its graphic...



No comments

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1

Powered by Blogger.